Terms and Conditions
Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. The content of the pages within this website is for your general information and use only and may without notice.
2. Any/all trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website (See Credits Section).
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk - we shall not be liable for this. It shall be your own responsibility to confirm that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. We (nor any third parties) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the precision, correctness, functioning, comprehensiveness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose – such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Unlicensed or unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. Reproduction of material on this website that is licensed or owned by D2U Coaching, (this includes, but is not limited to the look, layout, design and appearance) is not permitted, in accord with the copyright notice; this forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. Links to external sites may be included on the website. These links are listed for your use and as an additional resource of information. This does not mean that these are endorsed and we accept no responsibility for the content on these sites.
8. Finally, use of this website and any disputes arising are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact us on: